Thread: pirates millions daily VANISHING wins

Post Thanks / Like

pirates millions daily VANISHING wins

Hi, Please can someone confirm if 888 are correct and I am going mad OR better still do me a favor and put my mind at rest. I have been in contact with support because I could swear while playing pirates millions daily jackpot slot money just vanished from the TOTAL WIN box while playing FREE SPINS.

They have said "Your comments have been documented on your account for future referral. In the mean time, please understand that once you make a new spin the total win will reset as the total win only reflects the last amount won. As soon as you spin again the last amount for wins will change if you won anything with that spin it will show in total win. If you did not win anything the total win will say 0"

My screenshot seems to show this not to be the case ?? There should ALWAYS be a figure in the total win box ? and if it reads $22.40 it doesn't reset to $0 and show the next win total...it adds the two wins together ??! and if the win is $1.50 the new total becomes $23.90

In some of the games I had fair size wins in the total box that seemed to vanish. They were not added to the final win either. For example I swear I saw a $70 win vanish and the payout total become about $50.

I started taking screenshots of this slot after I saw this happen a few times. what exactly has or hasn't gone on is still confusing me though.

Does anyone play the pirates millions slot ? that might be able to help me work out whats going on ? or not going on ? would appreciate any input. The first couple of screenshots seem to show $13.70 turn into $0.50 and later screenshots show the game doing what is should do...go up with each win. No reset..Total box reads $22.40 and a win of $1.50 turn into $23.90. It doesn't turn into $0.50 or totally vanish.

I can only attach enough images for this one game but have others with different figures vanishing !! or at least they seem to !!

I just dont buy the reply from 888 staff and have said they are correct that some games reset to $0 between wins...but not usually when playing free spins or on this particular slot.

cheers1047pm-1jan2020spinwin1.JPG1047pm-1jan2020spinwin2.JPG1047pm-1jan2020spinwin3.JPG1047pm1jan2020-spinwin4LOSTMONEY.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    the same game BUT doing what it should be doing. Albeit very slowly...

1047spin17.JPG1047spin16.JPG